Monday, February 21, 2011

I hate you as much as people who say Hydrogen Dioxide



So last night I decided to do something new for this next Tri. I will take my camera around everyday and take at least one pic everyday. I feel this will help my photography skill and ability to be more instantaneous in deciding what is photo worthy. Oh and I will have more pics to post here and facebook We are all a little narcissistic.

So beyond that I am pumped to pick to up my beer for tasting this weekend I think I will do:

1 Flying Dog

1 Dogfish Head

1 Newport Storm

1 Stone


I am still not sure on the other two, definitely not Sam Adams but beyond that I am interested in any other craft beer. If you have any recommendations let me know.

So at work we have a new supervisor. Most of the other guys don't like her very much but honestly I think shes kind of cool. I think she just isn't liked very much because she's new and young oh and a pastry major. I understand these aren't unfounded judgments considering many of our prior experiences but I don't think fair to judge so harshly.

Finals week means three things.... Slow at work.... Stress on FaceBook.... A week off of everything

 

No comments:

Post a Comment