Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Friends Cost Money

Studying for Finals but just taking a break to post this.

My coworker and I will hopefully begin brewing this spring and I will join JBREW the brewing club at school the only problem with this is it all costs money... Money I don't have but this is all to get experience for the future.

but I have created a list of goals for the rest of this school year to aid in this process.

Step 1:

Buy two books on home brewing
This was recommended to me by my coworker I want to start brewing with and from the info provided on Amazon it looks great. I want this one because Sam just seems like an awesome guy and I want to read his full story.

Step 2:

Join JBREW pretty self explanatory but it is more complicated then that. It is just so difficult to make the meetings with work, class, and not having a car but this must be done to get the rudimentary knowledge I need to progress at the speed I want.

Finally Step 3:

Brew with Vinny. Having a partner in crime would be awesome and one that is as passionate as I am. Again the biggest problem is a fiscal one. The initial cost of a brew kit isn't too pricey but for a broke college student it is enough to have his girlfriend say no, and then their is the cost of the materials for each brew. I don't know how much Yeast, Malt, Bottles, and flavoring supplies will set someone back but if it's not free it is still to much for me. Maybe I will scam the FREE section of craigslist for a while to see what I can come across but I will be getting my refund check in the spring and after I maybe buy a moped... which seems more and more like an unnecessary luxury everyday. I feel like the hole of debt and decisions I must make to wade my way out will never come to fruition. This is why I love beer let me crack one open and I will stop worrying.

I need a funny drunk pic to end this one

No comments:

Post a Comment