Thursday, March 3, 2011

This Week's Beer Selection and "I Am Number Four"

I have made my selection for this week's tasting and "Drum Roll Please"

I will be having


Dog Fish Head: Midas Touch
Left Hand: Fade to Black Ale
Flying Dog: Tire Bite Golden Ale
Pete's Wicked Ale
Boulder Beer: Hazed & Infused
Sea Dog: Hazelnut Porter


Besides that I have had some great recommendations VIA facebook and will most definitely pick up a few for next week


Well, tonight Cat and I went to see "I Am Number Four" and I went in thinking it was going to be some cheesy teen action flick which, don't get me wrong, it was but it was above and beyond my expectations. You can definitely tell it was affiliated with Micheal Bay. Not much of a review I know but I haven't done much research on it. I will say good film worth going to the movies on discount night or with some sort of student discount. Major drawback.... SPOILER ALERT... It sets up for a sequel which from the film itself you can tell will be a major let down.
What will this sequel be called because if you see the film it obviously won't be I Am Number Five.

1 comment: