Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You drink too much and write too little

So currently I can't sleep and I have felt terrible about my neglect to this raving piece of garbage that is my journalism. I currently have a novel's worth of notes from all the delicious malt beverages I have been drinking and will catch up on that in the near future, but until then I guess I will release some rage into this preposterous rantings. 

My time in this school year is coming to a close. This has been an eventful one at that. Socially and intellectually more enjoyable then many of the last 14, but contrary to popular belief intellectual expansion is not found in classrooms and lecture halls it can only be found in yourself. I have never realized it before but it is utterly true. The more of yourself you put into your endeavors the more you will learn and gain from them. Maybe not words of wisdom, I am only 21. I can merely relay my experiences to you and this is all this blog is about. I don't care if I have 600 followers or still merely me I just like to share my experiences to anyone that will listen.

If you don't know the title of this post is from Californication. A few of my friends from work watch the show and I thought I would check it out since it is on instant play on Netflix. Pardon the swearing I know there might be younger readers I hope not but there probably are. Fuck cable online television is cheaper and in many cases higher quality not to mention you can watch premium shows without paying for the big fancy HBO, Stars, or Showtime.

Now I probably just ruined my blog and the lively hood of all television pirates throughout the world but oh well. Sue me. No seriously don't I am broke and will lose everything I don't have. I can just see Ted Turner and Mike Eisner surfing the web reading that I advocate television piracy. I would be black bagged. Wouldn't that be hilarious.

I guess that's all I have for the night. I will probably watch one more episode of Californication and go to sleep. Sweet dream and Handsome nightmares to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment